Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, February 02, 2014

370. MyThree Books

My third book is finished and will be available at amazon.com, Barnes & Noble. AuthorHouse, etc. soon. Its title is 'God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. And its subtitle is 'Scientific Advances Of The Little Gods From Pantheism  through Deism, Theism, and Atheism to Panentheism.'

The title of my first book is 'The First Scientific Proof of God.'  And its subtitle is Reveals God's Intelligent Design and a Modern Creation Theory.' The title of my second book is 'A New and Modern Holy Bible.' And its subtitle is 'With the Intelligent Design Of An Active God.'

This series of my three books is normal to any scientist who begins with an inquiry and ends with a new scientific breakthrough. My first book begins with the proof of God's existence. My second book proves that God is one, has no Son, cannot be known, but is acting. My third book identifies many coexistent acts of God and show how our acts must become natural with the acts of God.

Based on my three books, life on this planet will change drastically in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home