Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

406. The Big Bang Theory Must Be Destroyed In Every Nations

In my local newspaper today, a group of scientists, at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, the University on Minnesota, Stanford Universe, the California Institute of Technology, and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, say that the Big Bang theory produced the universe.

In a more general statement, I say that this group of scientists say that time began and a physical particle appeared and exploded. Since these scientists are also mathematicians, they also say that the universe must come to an end because time = 0 existed. Since scientists know that suns die, I say that the death of stars will destroy all life on the planet of a star.

If this group and political parties continue to teach the Big Bang theory, more and more humans will become atheists or criminals. Further, these atheists and criminals will grow in number. And, I say that many humans will begin to destroy themselves because goals and the future will not exist. The number of the deadly human minds are growing.

In my first book, I prove scientifically that God exists and created the universe. In my second book, I say that God is active in the universe. And in my third book, I say that God and the universe had no beginning and has no end. Thus, the Big Bang theory is false. Atheism must be stopped in all nations. The idea that God does not exist is a dangerous nation. A confused nation is Russia.

My books are:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home