Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, April 26, 2014

440 Russians Will Not Get Their Nations Back

Russia is on the path to atheism. So, Russians are trying to take other nations with them into hell.. For the last two years, Russians were reading my blogs, my universe, and my panentheistic God. Since Russian business persons have no God and President Putin has a God, those nations which left the Soviet Union in the 1990s, must say 'No. to the business persons. Instead, the new independent nations should teach the Russian business persons about my panentheistic God and the never ending universe that God is making.

My blogging and My Books: (1) Scientific Proof of God, (2) A New and Modern Bible, and (3) God And His Coexistent Relations of God and the Universe.

This Monthly Readers of Ten Nations are as follows:
United States        800
United Kingdom  207
France                  121
Canada                 111
German                111
China                     78
Poland                    62
Ukraine                  50
Thailand                 46
Sweden                   36

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Jack said…

    Why don't people comment on your blog? Seems like I'm the only one.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi Jack,

    If you look at my first blogs and my first book in 2006, you will see hundreds of comments every day.

    Comments are missing in my second book in 20122 and my third book in 2014 because I became a teacher of truths and readers became students, not commenters.

    Thus, I became a teacher of students like Jesus became the teacher of his own disciple in the New Testament.

    Thus, comments will continue forever in politics as long as political science does not develop truths.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home