Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, July 25, 2015

816. The Developments Of My Three Books

The Reviews of My Three Books
Amazon.com book review of my first book on The First Scientific Proof of God. (click)

Atheists
43 comments, Says, No proof, no science, no logic.
37 comments. Says, Not Even Wrong.
34 comments  Says, Badly written pseudoscience.
12 comments. Says, Garbage, mull and more mull.

Philosopher
20 comments. Says, His message is accurate

This book is now in the Scientific God Journal (click))

Amazon.com book review of my second book on A New and Modern Holy Bible.(click)

2 comments  Says, One mam's opinion

1 comment.  Says, Talk about hubris  (Reviewer Says: How is it that someone can place his name upon a Bible as being the author? I could not in all seriousness read such a thing.)

Amazon.com book review of my third book on God and His Coexistent Relations to the Universe (click)

No reviews or comments yet.

Note
The proof of God's existence in book one caused the atheists to attack my first book for  a year and a half.  In 2009 the philosopher, Stephen Smith, agreed with my proof of God. Unfortunately, Amazon.com does not allow the authors to comment on comments.

 When I concluded that God is one and, as Nicholas of Cusa says, God is the maximum and minimum, So I reject the belief that the universe is continuous forever and has no goal. So, I say that Jesus Christ is not God but that he was a great scientist.  Thus, I wrote the second book and prove that God and the universe form a continuous world that never ends. In my third book, I learned that God creates coexistent concepts, 

After my last book, in the last year and half, I have conducting more research on the work of God on the universes.  One finding is the rebirth o humans after they die.  Thus, nations and humans either will become equal or cause lots of wars, terrorism, and crime..


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home