Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, September 11, 2015

834.. Cancer Can Be Eliminated

This week, my wife and I had to put our dog, 'Chaton,' to bed because he had developed cancer, which could not be solved. After we put him to bed, I came home and began to think about cancer and my new research on God and the universe. In a few hours, I came to the conclusion that cancer can be solved quickly without using radiation, chemotherapy, and surgery.

My research on God and the universe says that God exists and acts in order to create ;a universe by building stars, moons, planets, etc.. and other mechanical or non-living things first. After these things are developed, God acts differently in order to create an infinity of living humans, animals, and plants.

In his Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, on p. 34, Galileo says that these non-living and living things are formed with a continuous quantity of an infinite number of indivisibles. Thus, this infinite number of indivisible things form all non-living and living things in the universe. Since God is infinite, all non-living and living things can never be completed.

Since all living things can never be completed, imperfections of living things can develop. Such imperfections can be either 'slight' or 'great.' If the imperfections of living things are great, living things would become similar to non-living things and cause death. Today, such deaths are caused by mechanistic living things.

Living and non-livings things must be distinguished clearer and clearer by science. Further, knowledge of soul-body relations of humans, animals, and plants, must be increased.

Since my research says that souls do not die, I conclude that Chaton will receive him a new body.  So, I will find another bichon fries for the rest of my life. I did this same act after my wife, Evelyn, died from brain cancer 16 years ago. These two acts by me about Evelyn and Chaton were necessary because the soul of Evelyn  and Chaton are reborn by God immediately after they die and I do not know where their souls will  receive a body by God.  That God made two  heavens is thus a major false statement of many religions.

My books below about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home