846. The End of Evolution
(See Layman About Mind, Step 14)
Further, on page 176 and 177 of my third book, I prove that a chicken comes from God before the eggs of the chicken is formed. Furthermore, in Galileo's last book on the Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, on page 34, Galileo says that all things are built with an infinite number of indivisibles.
Evolution is accepted by the theory of bees Annalee Newitz works with bees and says that honeybees reveal that evolution is stranger than you ever realized. (click) For example, she says that the queen is either mother or sister to every bee in her colony. This statement proves to me that the minds of bees are coming from God in order to develop male and female bees.
Accordingly, kings and queens are not producing families with a thing called DNA. This thing is a self-replicating material present in nearly all living organisms.
In the 14th and 15th century, the Renaissances and the work of Nicholas of Cusa would change the way humans minds would change. After I proved that God is the origin of every finite thing in the universe, in The First Scientific Proof of God), I turned my studies to the human mind and the work of Nicholas of Cusa. Below are fourteen, multiple ideas of the human mind. I recommend Cusa' book. (click)
1 How the philosopher came to the layman to learn more about the nature of mind. How mind as such is mind, how mind by function is soul, and how the name 'mind' come from measuring.
2. There is a natural name and others are employed in accord with it but without exactness. And there exists a simple principle which is the art of arts; how the eternal art of philosophers is constituted.
3. How philosophers are understood and harmonized. God's name and its exactness. how if one exact name is known, everything is known. The adequacy of knowable things. How God's concept differs from ours.
4. How our mind is not an unfolding, but the image of the eternal enfolding. The things that depend on mind are not such an image. How our mind is without concepts but has a concreated power of judgment; and why the body is required for mind.
5. How the mind is a living substance created in a body. How this is to be understood. Whether brute animals have reason. How the living mind is a description of eternal wisdom.
6. How philosophers have spoken symbolically and said that number is the exemplar of things. The wondrous nature of number. How number comes from mind and from the incorruptibility of essences. how mind is a harmony, a self-moving number, a composite of the same and the universe.
7. How the mind brings fourth from itself the forms of things by way of assimilation and reaches absolute possibility or matter.
8. Whether conceiving, understanding, constructing notions and assimilation are the same for mind. How sensations take place according to those who investigate nature/
9. How the mind measures everything by constructing point, line and surface. The point is a one which enfolds [complicate] the line as its perfection. The nature of enfolding. How the mind fashions measures appropriate for varied things and what moves it to such fashioning. .
10. How the comprehension of truth lies in the number and size.
11. How everything in God exists in trinity and in like manner in our mind. How our mind is composed of the ways of knowing.
12. How there is not a single intellect shared by all men. How the number separates minds which we cannot count is known to God.
13. How that which Plato called world-soul and Aristotle called nature is God who brings about everything in everything; how he creates mind in us
14, How the mind is said to descend from the Milky Way through the planets to the body and return. The imperishable ideas of separated spirits and our perishable ideas.
It is time to remove evolution from the life of all humans on this planet. If evolution is no thrown into the circle file, wars and crimes will continue and expand.
My books below about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:
1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page