857. Democracies Are Still Unknown
Democracy, or democratic government, is "a system of government in which all the people of a state or polity ... are involved in making decisions about its affairs, typically by voting to elect representatives to a parliament or similar assembly," as defined by the Oxford English Dictionaryy. Democracy is further defined as (a:) "government by the people; especially rule of the majority (b:) " a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
to political scientist Larry Diamond, it consists of four key elements.
1. A political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections..
2. According The active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life.
3. The human rights of all citizens.
4. A rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.
The Definition of Democracy by Merrian- Webster
I say that Google, Merrian-Webster, and Stanford University are not defying the U.S. democracy correctly under God. Society and Government must be viewed as coexistences, just as Gottfried Leibniz viewed space and time as coexistences. Leibniz says that 'space' brings an order of coexistences and 'time' is an order of successions. So, only God can be one. And, to teach a Trinitarian God is false.
To develop only Government laws by Congress, President, and Supreme Court is a major error because the Declaration of Independent is standing still. It is time to give life to the Declaration of Independence.
My books below about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:
1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pag