Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, October 26, 2015

851.Some More Differences Between the USA And Russia

When I continued my research on the differences between the USA and Russia, I ask two important question: (1) Is another economic recession coming? and (2) Will  nations come together and form a world government, a world economy, and a world religion? My answers to these two questions are as follows: (1) economic recessions must be eliminated and (2) government, economics, and religions must become equal.

When the Cold War between the USA and Russia was developing, I learned that Intel was founded in 1968 by Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Noyce was born in 1927. And Moore was born in 1929, when I was born, and when a recession had come. President Hoover, a mechanical engineer, said that the economy would correct itself. Noyce, Moore, and I would learn in the 1950s that new technologies would reveal a new God and a new universe. For me, life was changing in my town of Pennsylvania. So, after high school, I joined the army and became a radio technician for the U.S. Army Security Agency. Since I was also a good basketball player, I helped to entertain U.S. soldiers in Austria, France, and Germany. In 1978, I went in Berlin on the Airlift and out on a Russian train. This togetherness of USA and Russia was strange.

When 1964 came, I became a scientific engineer at Johns Hopkins University. At the same time, I worked at Glenn Martin, Baltimore. There, on Oct 4, 1957, Russia sent the Sputnik into space. Me and many other persons were selected to develop responses to Russia. But, in 1961, Kennedy became President and a major space race began between the USA and Russia.

In 1957 a new book appeared at John Hopkins Universe. I and other night scholars were assigned to study it in 1958. The title of this book is Electrical Engineering Circuits and its author was Hugh Hildreth Skilling of Stanford University. On pages 387-388, semiconductor transistors are discussed. And on page 492-493, two S planes are shown. I am sure that Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore studied Skilling's book and created Intel and many new technologies. As a learner of Skilling's book, as a telemetry person at Glen Martin, I had semiconductor transistors developed and had also changed the field of telemetry from analog to digital. This digital telemetry system was installed in the spacecraft that took John Glenn around the earth on Feb. 20 1962. And Microsoft and Apple computers would soon appear.

After the US astronauts landed on the moon, the space race between the USA and Russia became quiet because the people of the USA and Russia were thinking and thinking about changes.

Since the U.S. crime was increasing, I joined the U.S. Department of Justice in 1971 and began to develop new technologies for police. However, by the late 1980s, I concluded that the origin of crime will be found only in the minds of humans. After retiring, I focused my thoughts on God and the universe and prove that God exists. I also prove that the universe had no beginning and has no end. I also prove that God creates all things. Some things (humans, animals, and plants) can think and the other things (which are mechanical things) cannot think. So, the S Plane of Skilling is very important.

Since humans are reborn by God forever, the S Plane of Skilling can never become completed things because God is infinite. Accordingly, I say that all nations and humans must become equal.

My books below about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To my knowledge, no language can be perfected. Humans can only come closer and closer to the knowledge of God.

    George D. Shollenberger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home