Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

880. All Equal Humans Must Be Identified By Every Nation.

The concept 'democracy' is defined in America by Google. In general, Google says that the U.S. democracy is a system of government, in which all the people of each U.S. State (or politics) are involved in making decisions by voting in order to elect State representatives and Congress senators.

I concluded that U.S. democracy has not used our senses, reasons, and sciences in order to update the U.S. Declaration of Independence (DOI) after the colonists signed it. But, I did learn that the U.S. democracy has been developed further by U.S. constitutional amendments and government law revisions.

Other nations are developing their own democracies. They use their own languages to define their democracy. And, with their language, nations also develop religions. However, I notice that these different languages, different religions, different senses, different sciences, and different nations develop many different problems. So, I conclude that humans are not moving their democracies together.

But, nations can work together. For example, many Brazil women fear the link between the mosquito-born Zika (click) and microcephaly, (click) in which a child is born with undeveloped brains. However, the rich women of Brazil can go to Europe to receive medical service. But, 400,000 Brazil women cannot pay for this European service.

I say that rich and poor humans must be eliminated in all nations. When I found the information on these Brazil women and saw their inequalities, my information about these Brazil women were related immediately to our infinite God. In my first book in 2006, I found and used God's infinity. I have used God's infinity many times in order to understand sense, reasons, and sciences. Yes, God does know the finite things that we find.

I conclude that the U.S. democracy is developing wrong. So, the U.S. government should be abolished and reinstituted.

My books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home