Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Research Is Needed Continually in All Fields of Thought


I was 76 years old in 2005 and concluded that my 25-year research effort on God, the universe, and life must be reported. A manuscript was prepared, submitted, and discussed with the publisher on the 14th of April in 2006. Three days later, I had a heart attack and had open heart surgery the next day. The surgeon told me that my heart stopped and almost took me. Ten days later, I was home and the galley was there. Since my energy was too low to edit the text, I took time to correct the graphics, index, tables, etc. In late June, my research was published as The First Scientific Proof of God. In early July, I was back in the hospital so the surgeon could open my right carotid artery. But, I was happy because my research was being reported.

My research concludes that research on God, the universe, and life must continue and has no end. Thus, I reject religious fundamentalism, the godless world of mathematicians and physical scientists, and the evolutionary theory of biologists. I also reject deism and polytheism. Thus, I have ended my research effort as a panentheist. However, the flow of ideas never stops. They continue to emerge and might be considered in future research. Below, I discuss one.

Since mediation does not exist in between God and all created things in my creation theory, I think that human angels are part of God’s Intelligent Design. Thus, I agree with the New Age on angels. I conclude that angels assure us that God’s wisdom is detected and propagated so that man is living in the future at all times. In my book, I suggest a unique way to detect the appearance of God in our world. I think that angels are normal humans whose intelligence has risen to those levels of thought that can detect God’s appearances. For this reason, I believe that Jesus Christ was teaching about angels when speaking of the ‘Son of man’ in the Bible at Chapter 24 of Matthew. So, future researchers might want to consider the possibility of real angels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home