Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, October 16, 2006

Both the NSF Scientists and I Cannot Be Correct on the Question, Does God Exist?


Yesterday, I showed that most scientists, who receive research funds from the National Science Foundation, assume that God does not exist. This assumption originates in the schools of physical sciences, mathematics, and biology and the Big Bang and evolutionary theories. My recent book, The First Scientific Proof of God, proves scientifically that God does exist. Who is right, these scientists or me? Below, I show our differences.

1. My universe has indivisible atoms called spiritual atoms. The number of spiritual atoms is unlimited and can thus form an endless number of holistic things forever. They must be studied with set theory where the subsets of spiritual atoms are 2 to the nth, where n = the number of spiritual atoms. Their universe has no known physical atom and, if found, must be limited in number.

2. My universe has no vacuums. They have vacuums.

3. My universe has changing things, which are wholes and have relations. The environment of each thing is thus ‘all other things.’ The NSF scientists have objects, processes, and an environment such as temperature, and pressure..

4. My universe and the life created by God have no ends. Their universe and the life made by Nature have ends.

5. My universe has an active God who appears in the universe. Their universe has no God.

6. My universe is connected to God and His spiritual world. Their universe is purely physical and is not connected to anything.

7. My universe has an unlimited amount of energy from God. Their universe has a limited amount of energy.

8. In my universe, two species are created by God based on His Intelligent Design of the universe. The two species are nonliving and living. The nonliving things are created as an infrastructure for all living things. The only knowledge-building species is the human species. Their universe also has two species, nonliving and living. They are formed by the Big Bang theory. The nonliving species are formed by laws of physics whereas living things are formed by nonliving things and live based on laws of physics and Darwin’s evolutionary theory.

From my perspective, the US Supreme Court and the ACLU have forced the NSF into a castle where it can only produce pseudosciences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home