Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Major World Problem

A major world-level problem has been identified by me after my book was published in late June 2006. I detected this problem when I noticed that no comments have been presented by buyers of my book on the Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble Internet book stores. At first, I thought that my book was too different and too difficult. But, I now conclude that this thought was wrong. Today, I conclude that most of the buyers of my book are theologians who desire to unify Science and Theology. Unfortunately, many theologians are not trained in science and might find it hard to understand the scientific parts of my book. I noticed this trend of buying when the Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble book stores reported on those buyers who purchased my book and also purchased other related books. I noticed that these related books deal with theological subjects. The purchases of my book are thus telling me that atheists such as physical scientists, mathematicians, and evolutionists have no desire to read a book that unifies Science and Theology. This desire was noticed by me when a number of atheists attacked me and my book after I opened this Google blog to teach the difficult aspects of The First Scientific Proof of God.

I believe that atheists do not want to hear about my proof of God because all past proofs of God have been based only on scriptures. Thus, these atheists are separating themselves greater and greater from theologies and are thus separating themselves from God. This separation has a bad consequence because the atheists have already lured many life scientists into their camp of thought and into a worldwide market of atheistic ideas. However, my book shows that a science must be based on God. Without God, the atheists can turn any science into an irrational pseudoscience. Such pseudosciences are already found on TV productions and on other forms of media. And, they are found in the increasing irrationalities we observe in the daily life of common people. Examples are as follows: irrational economic activities, irrational social relations, irrational sexual deviations, irrational drug use, irrational killer medicines, irrational political debates, and irrational wars, war preparations, and terrorism.

This world-level problem is agitated by the higher educational institutions of a free nation such as the USA. This agitation becomes real when our public colleges and universities claim to be nonsectarian. To them, nonsectarian means that Science and Theology must be separated just as Church and State are separated by the US Constitution. This ignorant meaning prevents our highest schools of thought from evaluating any book like mine that unifies Science and Theology. The recent closing of Science and Theology News might have run into the same problem with these higher educational institutions. So, US Supreme Court rulings and the atheism of ACLU are transforming the USA into a dysfunctional nation. Since the higher schools of thought in the USA cannot evaluate any material on God legally, I conclude that they are already developing many psudosciences.

Since any rational scientific proof of God will be too strong to be opposed without a military force, the continued efforts of the atheists to separate Science and Theology will eventually lead to jungle-like civil wars in the USA and other free nations. Obviously, a theocracy might be the only secure nation of the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home