Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Writings of Nicholas of Cusa On Not-other

I discuss Nicholas of Cusa in Part IIa of my book --- The First Scientific Proof of God. At the end of this Part, I list many of his writings. Many of these writings can be copied at the website of Jasper Hopkins, who is the major translator of Nicholas’ works. Nicholas’ work ‘On Not-other’ is found on this website. In the Latin language its title is De Li Non Aliud. Click.

The First Scientific Proof of God is a comprehensive book about the world. Since I am using the thoughts of some of the biggest thinkers in history in this book, I had to limit my coverage of each of them. Nicholas of Cusa is one of the big thinkers. In my book on Nicholas of Cusa, I focused on his first book, On Learned Ignorance. But, Nicholas’ writings on De Li Non Aliud and de Possest, are also great. Currently, I am expanding my teaching of Nicholas’ thoughts On Not-other on this blog. With access to Jasper Hopkins website, you can read Nicholas’ writings yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home