Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My 25-year Life As an Eclectic


My general scientific research life was abnormal because I spent half of my working career in the physical sciences such as mathematics, electrical, telemetry, and radio communications. The other half was in the life sciences such as crime, justice, linguistics, theologies, cosmology, reincarnation, UFOs, Medical care, and socioeconomic relations. This multiple career thus required me to think about a wide range of subjects, which usually have also been studied by history’s ‘big thinkers’ So, developing an eclectic mind was quite normal by me over the past 25 years.

I believe that only the mind of an eclectic could have found what I found ---the scientific proof of God, the way God and His universe are connected, and a new and modern creation theory. The difficulty and time I had to take to develop these truths are now being confirmed by the long time experts are taking to review my new book on, The First Scientific Proof of God, which is sold on Amazon Internet book store after it was published in late June. But, I don’t expect the experts to review my research effort in a few days. This is a book of 304 pages with material that was accumulated over 25 years. So, if you are not an expert, be patient because the material is broad and very new. But, please do not repeat the earlier way mathematicians and evolutionists reviewed my new book, by not even reading the book because it opposes their ideology.

To decrease the time that it takes for a new important book to pass through the experts and to the rest of the people, I teach the material in this book on this blog. I have no teaching plan. I usually post a new teaching in the morning when I think of a subject that is teachable and important. Since this book, if widely accepted, will cause a big change in human life, the material in my book allows you to peek into the new future. On this change, it is your natural choice to be at the back of the line or at the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home