Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, May 04, 2007

A Fourth Report to Believers on My Defense of God


I argue that my scientific proof of God, my unification of science and theology, my spiritual atoms, and my initial development of a single symbolic language that connects God to all things in the universe will change the world well beyond our current imaginations. Further, I argue that the US Declaration of Independence is the highest law of the USA and that the two laws, Laws of Nature and Nature’s God, are the second highest laws. Furthermore, I argue that evolutionary theory is false.

Beyond these arguments, I say that my spiritual atoms are the atoms of the universe and form all things in the universe. The work of Bernard Haisch, in his book on The God Theory, explains how God’s infinite light is transformed into finite light, which functions for all things in the universe. This transformation is a quantum mechanic. Currently, this quantum is known as a photon and has no mass. His new photon will have mass and a spirit-body (or particle-wave) structure. Other functional spiritual atoms will be contracted from God’s light with quantum mechanics so that all things in the universe will have spirit-body structures.

In the USA, some mathematicians and scientists are supporting Darwin’s evolutionary theory. They say that I write irrationally and am too old to offer a scientific proof of God. Since evolutionary theory is a godless theory, they refuse to evaluate my scientific proof of God. On the other hand, believing mathematicians and scientists might be reviewing and evaluating scientific proofs of God but not in any coordinated form, to my knowledge. I believe that this kind of proofs are important and require coordination by our government. Foreign nations have access to all US books via the Internet book stores. Are they evaluating scientific proofs of God? I do not know.

In the USA, I argue that all sciences are stuck in the mud and are no longer progressive. Only the physical sciences can be said to be slightly progressive. Yes, new technologies, such as better musical instruments, better movies, better homes, better cars, and better medical care, are appearing. However, negatives also exist, such as medical care with side effects, uncontrolled inflation, increasing land costs, a vanishing middle class, high gasoline prices, new and strange crimes, continuing drug abuse, increased divorce rates, and the inability to cure cancer. But, I expect that US physical sciences will be able to produce only small breakthroughs anymore. The physical sciences must change by rejecting reductionism and hunting for Georg Cantor’s transfinite numbers and the irreducible complexities that God put in the universe to provide a permanent infrastructure for life everywhere.

Unfortunately, the life sciences have produced more pseudosciences than real sciences. These pseudosciences are appearing because the thoughts of many life scientists are linked tightly to the physical sciences and thus seek only Laws of Nature. So, I argue that the life sciences must change drastically by also finding Laws of Natures’s God and developing spirit-body relations. Without these change, I expect the USA consciousness to degenerate. With this degeneration, I expect the States to divide and develop separate cultures.

Interested readers of this report should inform their representatives in Washington and their new political candidates about this important report

10 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Foxy said…

    George,

    I've been wondering this for a while, with your theory of God, what predictions does your theory allow you to make, specifically? And what measurements and observations have you done to verify those predictions?

    Curious,
    Foxy

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    foxy,

    This is a great question because the methodology of science will change.

    With God, there is only one real (or absolute) truth. All other truths are thus relative truths. So, predictions will be found mostly in the non-living, physical sciences. Probability theory must guide the predictions in the life sciences.

    We must think of consistent truths or proofs. And, we must develop the methods that guide our minds on mind-body relations.

    We are dealing with a relativistic universe that is guided by the Son of God, who appears and teaches futuristic ideas forever.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Foreign nations have access to all US books via the Internet book stores. Are they evaluating scientific proofs of God? I do not know."

    That sounds spooky. Do you mean that their knowledge of scientific proofs of God might eventually pose a threat to the USA? If so, in what way exactly?

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    a.th. e ismisok,

    An accepted scientific proof of God and its flow into foreign nations, who have no peace treaties with us, bothers me. It is a threat becaue a spiritual science is very different compared to the godless US sciences.

    As I say in my book, there are hidden energies in a universe that is created by a monotheistic God.

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    This isn't precisely on point, but I've wondered for a while now about how what you've learned in your studies has affected you personally in your daily life.

    You've said things like " . . . my spiritual atoms, and my initial development of a single symbolic language that connects God to all things in the universe will change the world . . ." (please forgive me if I've misquoted or taken you out of context), but I really wonder more about how your proof has affected you. What were your religious views before and how has it changed your religious views now? How has your work changed your daily life and how you see the world?

    Thanks, Georgie, I apologize if I am prying into your personal business and, as always, I wish you the best.

    Your friend, Mary.

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was wondering: how do you know you have proved the existence of the God of the Bible rather than the existence of Zeus or Wodan?

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your proof contains a lot of non sequiturs. Could you specify a few of them?

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Mary,

    As an engineer, I have became a problem solver. I felt the desire to find solutions to problems when I was very young. This desire never left me. Even when I became an honored basketball player in Pennsylvania, I had become the team's central organizer and problem solver. I believe that the German town in which I was born and raised influenced my desire to become a solver of any kind of problem.

    So, when I was in the workplace and shifted my work from space science to social science and the crime problem, I sought and found the root cause of crime.

    Just as atheists and evolutionists today do not want to believe that I found the true God and thus the root cause of the universe, social scientists will also not believe that I found the root cause of crime.

    When I discovered that Jesus Christ also taught the same root cause of crime as I did, I knew I was on a sound path of thought.

    The root cause of crime and the root cause of the universe are similar thoughts and are part of the same symbolic language.

    So, the form of my whole life has always been the same. Only the particulars of my life change as I age. My current desire is to find the root cause of cancer. But, I cannot begin this research until the two root causes above are firmly understood by 'the people.'

    So, long ago, my desires became centered on solving human problems.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    nick cousin,

    I did not find the monotheistic God. Abraham did. I only found the scientific proof of a monotheistic God.

    People give a monotheistic God many different names. Perhaps you have given God different names. But, these different names do not change God. God never changes. Changes of all kinds are found only in the universe.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    rachel finkelstein,

    Non sequitors are not found in a world created by God. And, identities will be found only in God. What follows in the universe under God, follows either by necessity or freedom. In the scientific proof of God, what follows, follows by necessity. Order, not chance, governs a creation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home