Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, March 10, 2008

What Is the US Department of Education Doing to Your Children, I?

Over the last week or so, I have been having a discussion with Patty Mortimer, a teacher at Jefferson High School in Boston. She said that I do not understand Popper’s criterion on falsifiability and that I am a coward, dishonest, sinful, amateur, and should write in German if I think the English language is ugly. Her words were similar to the atheists I debated over the last year and half. Of interest to me, she never spoke of the work of Gottfried Leibniz and two kings and queens who develop ed the talking languages of Germany, Austria, and Russia so that the masses would become educated. The development of the German language was studied by Aldo Scaglione. (See "The theory of German Word Order from the Renaissance to the Present," 1981, Univ. of Minnesota Press.) So, I conclude that she does not know the origin of Germany’s Platonic idealism, classical music and poetry, the great 19th century progress of German mathematics, and the transfer of German rocket scientists to help the USA fight the Cold War against the Soviet Union.

However, I became very interested when Patty said that one of her students said that "Mister Shollenberger is not thinking clearly. Categories are used to describe reality as it is, they don’t create reality. " In my response I said, "The student is saying that logical categories are used to describe reality. This is exactly how today's atheistic logicians describe reality. I say that the human mind, not logical categories, describe realities. " Obviously, the words of this student must be the teaching at Jefferson High School. But, what is the origin of the student’s wrongful thinking other than at the US Department of Education and its English Fluency and No Child Left Behind programs? (click)

So, when the US Supreme Court removed God from the USA, by not including the Declaration of Independence in the body of US laws, it confused every agency in the US government. But, this confusion eventually turns only into governmental lies. Specifically, the Department of Education is only teaching the English language. It does not remove the many flaws that now exist in the English language, And it does not tell you that all children, even those in the ‘No Child Left Behind’ program, are being taught to become atheists. Are American children saying ‘Bye’ to the last believers in God when they pass on ? Wake up parents.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "However, I became very interested when Patty said that one of her students said that "Mister Shollenberger is not thinking clearly. Categories are used to describe reality as it is, they don’t create reality. In my response I said, 'The student is saying that logical categories are used to describe reality. This is exactly how today's atheistic logicians describe reality. I say that the human mind, not logical categories, describe realities.'

    You are wrong, Mr. Shollenberger. You twist this young girl's words. She didn't write that logical categories themselves describe realities, she wrote that categories are USED to describe reality. That is an essential difference, which as always was lost on you.

    Your attempt to twist her words is once again a staggering display of intellectual dishonesty. In De Docta Ignorantia Nicholas de Cusa wrote very dissaprovingly about the likes of you. You are a disgrace to his memory.

    And by the way, why on earth would the fact that Mrs. Mortimer (not 'Mortimor' as you keep misspelling her name) did not mention Leibniz mean that she doesn't know about "the transfer of German rocket scientists to help the USA fight the Cold War with the Soviet Union"? What kind of twisted logic is that?

    To be honest, I expected a mea culpa from you after she exposed your lies (talking arrogantly about the German language while you don't even understand it). But no, you had to accuse her of being a bad teacher. Shame on you.

    Donald Miller, Cusanus Society

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Donald Miller,American Cusanus Society

    Technically, I did not change what Patty said. I merely added the adjective 'logical' in front of the word categories to make sure that my readers will interpret what she is really saying. There is no essential difference, as you say. Aristotle's categories are given their meanings with logic. This adjective does not change the essence of what Patty said.

    You seem to be the real twister. I would never even think of twisting the mind of any person. I teach only what I know or how I am thinking. You are accusing me of behaviors that do not even exist in me.

    But, let me look deeper in your other responses Why are you responding as you did? Because the Society has become dishonest? I have evidence that the Cusanus and you are dishonest.

    In 2006, the Society asked me to send my book so they could review it. I sent it and never heard from anyone in the Society again. I had joined the Society but left it when the Scoiety would not respond to my emails.

    After many nights of thinking, I finallyconcluded that the Society did not want to review my book because my book was not in agreement with the Vatican teachings.

    So, I conclude that you are the the only liar amongst the three of us. I conclude that you did not like my words about the Vatican on its irrational
    thoughts to accept evolutionary theory.

    You didn't even read my blog correctly. If you agree with Patty, that categories describe reality, both you and Patty are defending atheism.

    Just as the Society asked me to stay away from it, please stay from my website with your junk statements. You, not me is the true disgrace to Cusa. The Society's Introduction on Cusa is also a disgrace to Cusa. You didn't even read my blog correctly.



    George

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am chairman of the Irish Cusanus Society, which is in now way affiliated with the excellent American Cusanus Society. But if your book is anything like your blog, I understand why they don't want anything to do with it.

    Donald Miller

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Donald Miller,

    Neither you nor the American Cusanus Society are advanced enough to understand my work. I am not impressed with you or the ACS.

    For your information, I unify theology and science and am doing this not only with Cusa. Cusa was unable to go much more than he did. But, unlike the ACS, who was quiet, the intent of your comment to assassinate my character was very clear. Instead of discussing our different beliefs, you and Patty, immediately chose to assassinate my character. It is clear to me that you and Patty are unable to discuss scientific or theological beliefs at my level of thought.

    In the USA, one is allowed to express their opinion about my blogging. I am also allowed to judge your beliefs and the ACS beliefs. But, when well organized humans try to assassinate the character of individuals, I believe that US Justice system will be interested in such criminal attempts.

    I find it interesting that the major translator of Cusa, Dr. Jasper Hopkins, wanted to review my book. As requested, I sent the book to him. About a month later, I e-mailed him to see how he was doing. But,my email communication with Dt Hopkins was blocked.

    So, you, Patty, and the ACS are not fooling me. Neither is the Catholic Church fooling me.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home