Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Worldwide Security and My Book

During my research career, I conducted research for the US military-industrial complex. I also conducted research for the US Department of Justice on US domestic security, which is called private security. I sense that my book on "The First Scientific Proof of God" is a ‘quiet and touchy subject.’ (Click)

My book is a quiet subject to those security agencies who have the responsibility to secure the people of a nation. It is also a touchy subject to these agencies because they did not expect to ever hear about a scientific proof of God. My past experiences in the field of security tell me that one cannot seek information from any security agency about my book or about their new activities related to the contents of my book because ‘silence’ is the basic principle of any security agency and their scientists. But, their silence is normal in the world we live today.

However, I believe that security agencies might fade away but only if the people of all nations develop a true peace. So it is important for the people in all nations persuade each other to create this kind of world peace. If this true world peace does not develop, one can expect continuous world events such as ghetto wars, human deaths on 9/11, suicide bombing, biological wars, worldwide terrorism, family social conflicts, new diseases, increasing poverty and crime, etc.

However, I believe that only a free nation can lead the people throughout the world into a true peace. The USA can lead the people because it has a public sector (Government) and a private sector (Society). This duality is required in Locke’s social contract theory. But, this duality became irrational when the US Supreme Court misinterpreted Locke’s social contract theory and does not consider the first two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence as law. It is clear that Congress must reform the US Supreme Court.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The USA can lead the people because it has a public sector (Government) and a private sector (Society)."

    That is not true. The USA has a public sector and a private sector (businesses), which both make up society. The private sector alone can't be equated to society.

    Kurt Vanderbilt

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Kurty Vanderbilt,

    I am using Locke's social contract theory to distinguish the public and privare sectors.

    Your meaning of public and private sector will offend those people who are not in business. For instance children and retired people are not in business. I believe that your meaning applies only to an economy.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home