Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Relation Between the Trinity, Proofs of God, and Praying, Part I

In yesterday’s blog, I showed how humans can use the scientific version of the Christian Trinity and Rom. 1:20 of the Bible to develop an endless number of proofs about God. I concluded in Part IIc of my book that these proofs about God are signs that God is informing man. In this blog, I show that a person can also inform God. The way man informs God is through prayers. Below, I show how man must pray to inform God.

In Part IIc of my book, I show that God and man cannot communicate physically. However, I concluded that God and man can communicate spiritually, but only if both God and man are spirits. Since God is a pure spirit, I concluded that the atoms of the universe must be spiritual atoms. Spiritual atoms are thus applied to the universe in Part IV of my book. In my theory of the universe, I say that the universe consists of many related and different spiritual/physical things. Today, these things are often called spirit/body things.

Since I conclude that only humans have the ability to inform God, I say that humans are mind/body things. So, the mind of humans is very different from the minds of the lower animals. The difference between man and the lower animals implies that the mind of the lower animals is only a ‘surviving mind’ whereas the mind of man is a ‘surviving/creating mind.’ As a creating mind, man can measure all things that God created. With this unique ability to measure any created thing, man is able to inform God about his or her mind. So, I say that man informs God when man opens the mind so that God can measure it.

Praying thus occurs when a person opens the mind so that God can measure it. The pic is a good symbol of unifying the thoughts of a person's mind for prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home