Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, June 23, 2008

Theological Science and the Quality of Things, III

When I looked into the evening sky and saw many different finite things, I concluded that their origin must be a single infinite thing. But, an infinite thing is not limited to the attribute ‘infinite.’ It has other essential qualities because I concluded that the finite things in the evening sky have qualities other than the quality we know as ‘finite.’

Then, when I studied the Christian Trinity, I concluded that three-essential qualities, one-equality-union, are basic attributes of God. Based on this conclusion, I was also able to conclude that the three-essential qualities, many-different-related, are attributes of all finite things because God and all finite things can be connected to each other logically. So, I conclude that all things in the universe participate in God’s ‘one,’ God’s equality, and God’s union.

Thus, it seems clear that the essential qualities of God are contracted by God’s acts (intelligent design) so that contracted essential qualities will appear as essential qualities in all things found in the universe. Since these essential qualities are found in all things, they can be called ‘universals.’

However, if only essential qualities of God were found in the things in the universe, one could conclude that God did not give freedom to any thing in the universe. The founders of USA concluded that man is free. So, the US colonists fought for its freedom from England. With freedom come choices and man’s independence. So, the attribute, independence, will be found in all living things, but not in any non living things. So, essential and non essential equalities are to be found in the things we find in the universe.

So, finding and knowing God and the things in the universe are endless tasks of man to identify the contents (essential and non essential qualities) of things in the universe. God gave only humans the ability to find and know God and the things in the universe. But, note. This task of man is noy governed by 'time.' The nature of this task is also the biblical teaching of Paul at Rom. 1:20. As seen, the wealth of a nation will not be found in money. Nor will people find truths in slave states and in the teachings of religious fundamentalism.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Quantum_Flux said…

    I get the sense that everything you say is highly encrypted in analogy. I don't like that, not because I don't understand (my mind is free to interpret the ambiguities of your statements, so I think I understand), but because everybody will get something different from what you are saying. Of course, that is also how the Bible operates (it does say something more precise and accurate if you have a better understanding of history), but for the most part people don't have a clue what it really says. I'll bet that nobody would even read the Bible if it didn't have such a huge PR campain, that's what we atheists are dedicated to though. The Bible is far from innerant, people just need to see the Bible for what it really is though instead of the propaganda that it is made out to be. That being said, wherever the bible says something precise, it is usually evil, and wherever the bible says something vague, it is poetry at best, and poetry that was taken from even more ancient polytheistic traditions at that.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to quantum_flux,

    All of my thoughts and writen material are focused on using the two-step scientific method of thought. This means that I perceive and am conceiving simultaneously. Thus, I am seeking models of things-in-themselves so that my mind thing becomes images of the things I find. Thus, I hate empiricism because it limits my thoughts.

    So, when I use God as the foundation of all of my thougths, I do not search for new ideas with intuition. Every symbol must have a perfect meaning and must relate functionally to other symbols. So, there is no code that I am using.

    I only take from scriptures that which I can use to 'develop' my mind and self-knowledge so that brotherly love increases in the world. I do not belong to any religious group, church, temple, or mosque.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home