Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Theological Science* and Dialectical Thinking, I

In my recent blog (10/23/08), I discuss the way liberals and conservatives can think dialectically so they can debate their differences without fighting or judging each other. In this blog, I use theological science to generalize this way of debating. I expect dialectical thinking to encourage more U.S. children to graduate from school.

When I published my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God, and opened this website, I was attacked by many logicians, physical scientists, and mathematicians. Most of them rejected God and promoted both atheism and Darwin’s evolutionary theory. They no longer debate me because I think dialectically and logically whereas they think only logically and reject the use of non sequiturs. This is why they are unable to recognize God and God’s creation.

I think dialectically because I use Plato’s negative to reveal positive things, accept the negative theology of Nicholas of Cusa, and accept panentheism, a theory that views God as the creator of a universe, which is not the whole of God’s being. I use Plato’s negative to seek the origin of all of the finite things we find in the universe. So, when I think about negating any finite thing, I think about a different thing. This different thing is a ‘not-finite’ thing and is a positive thing when we define it as an ‘infinite’ thing.’ Since all finite things and an infinite thing coexist, Nicholas of Cusa defines the infinite thing as the monotheistic God. God is spoken of as the ‘Unity of all Opposites’ by Cusa.

However, not all opposites in our dictionaries are unified by God. Only opposites that are maximally different are unified by God. Since the opposing political terms, liberal and conservative, are not maximally different, they are not natural terms and are not unified by God. Plato’s negative is thus important because it creates the natural term, finite and infinite, which are unified by God.

The opposing terms, inside and outside, are natural terms that God unifies. These terms identify things like spheres, cubes, trees, stones, etc. These things are known as things-in-themselves’ and distinguish every thing that God created. I believe that the physical sciences and life science are failing because they focus of physical processes rather than things. They do not understand, for instance, that in a hot thing, what is not-hot is the hot thing.

The opposing terms, hot and cold, began as unnatural terms. They became more natural after other terms, such as warm, cool, tepid were added to the hot/cold terms. All of these terms became natural after scientists found the thermometer and transformed these terms into temperature numbers. Atheistic scientists have also identified the terms, matter and antimatter. They say that these two terms are symmetrical but were separated by a physical explosion. They believe that ‘matter’ formed everything in the universe. I doubt this theory because I conclude that God is the necessary origin of all things found in the universe. I also conclude that both natural and man-made terms are to be found living things so the independence and intelligence of man will form rational lives for all living things.

Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home