Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Theological Science*and Jesus Christ, VII

Jesus Christ taught the origin of man’s evilness. (See Mark 7:15-23.) He referred to this origin as a thing ‘within’ us. This thing is the human mind or Spirit. It is not the brain, as atheists and evolutionists say. Since atheism is dividing the people of the USA, which is a nation under God, Jesus would say that atheism is an evil thing within and defiles man. Apparently, those Americans who cannot develop self knowledge of God’s existence are doomed to become atheists. This is unfortunate because the USA would become a much better nation if all people believed in God. With a common belief, people recognize the same human rights and do not require continuous debates on what is political right or wrong. It is clear to me that melting pot cultures come from irrational thinking.

As a scientist I developed self knowledge by developing consistent truths. With truths, I developed two scientific proofs of God’s existence. The first proof is described in my book, The First Scientific Proof of God. My second proof of God is described in my 11/18/08 blog. Unless one develops consistent truths, I do know not how a person can reject God or do right consistently.

Atheists say that believers and nonbelievers can live in the same nation. I do not agree with this saying. In the same nation, in time different cultures will develop and conflicts and a war will occur. Interestingly, I conclude that some nation’s believe that believers and non believers cannot live on the same planet. I say that believers and non believers better learn how to live together long before the sun begins to darken and earthlings must find a new planet on which to live.

* Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home