Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XXVIII (Regenerating cells)

In 1994, I retired from the U.S. Department of Justice. There, I worked on the nation’s crime problem. In the late 1980s, I developed a new theory on the cause of crime. This theory says that flawed symbolic languages create the mind of criminals.

Unfortunately, in 1992, a blockage developed in the blood that flows to my brain through my left carotid artery. This blockage damaged my brain where I develop and store symbols, which organize our minds so that we can talk and write letters, books, etc. My speech therapist told me that I became passive. In two years, I recovered my brain damage by becoming positive and playing a computer game. My positive goal in this game was to win and to win faster and faster. I assumed that this game would rebuild the symbolic language in my brain. At first, I could not write a two-sentence business letter. All I could do is sweat. As I played the game, I noticed that my sentences were getting shorter and shorter, I concluded that my positive thinking and game winning caused my brain to develop new brain cells. I do not know where these cells grew in my brain. These new cells recovered my linguistic ability. The names of people are difficult to recover.

Yesterday, I learned about a research project on the ‘regenerating of cells.’ (Click) This research project seems to be consistent with my use of Gottfried Leibniz’s monads. I call these monads ‘ spiritual atoms.’ These atoms are the basic matter out of which all things are created by God. Some of these spiritual atoms are dominating. The dominating spiritual atoms contain a basic organizing principle for each thing that God creates. Since some of these spiritual atoms might be forming cells, spiritual atoms are also forming complex body parts such as a heart, an ear, a finger, etc.

Beyond its alignment to the recovery of my brain, the project on regenerating cells is also consistent with my second scientific proof of God. (See my blog dated 11/18/08.) In this blog, I say that all God-made things contain an uncountable number of parts. Regenerating big things in our body from small different cells of spiritual atoms seems to be the way to create a new medical care system and rebuild America. With this new view of human life, atheism and evolutionary theory must be dropped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home