Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea 100 + XXI (Intelligent Design, Xb)


In this blog, I discuss the contributions of Gottfried Leibniz (1646-1716) to man’s knowledge of God’s Intelligent Design in more detail. I begin by informing you about Leibniz’s new meanings of ‘space’ and ‘time.’ These meanings are then compared with the current meanings of ‘space’ and ‘time’ of physical scientists.

To Leibniz, space is the order of co-existences and time is the order of suceessions. His space thus has things but no vacuums. This is Leibniz’s togetherness of God and his e universe. For instance, as a co-existing thing, God created you and placed you into the universe to function as a human being in an orderly manner. As a co-existing thing, God created you also with time so that you can function forever as a human being. Thus, you live forever. God’s gift of life after death is has many signs. For instance, we can see one sign of your differing function as time passes, a second sign of God’s continuous care for you, and a third sign that tells us that both God and the universe have no end. My proof of God scientifically in my book and Galileo’s proof that all bodies have an infinite number of parts aligns to Leibniz’s meanings of space and time. Unfortunately, this universe of leibniz cannot be proven or falsified.

The meanings given by physicists to space and time are very different because they align to atheism and a godless universe. Such a universe has an end and provides no life after death. This different universe was initially offered by England’s Isaac Newton at the time Leibniz was still living. This is why Leibniz sought a debate with Newton. To Newton, a volume of space preexists absolutely and has the potential to contain things. Then, when things become actual, this universe has the potential to contain vacuums. This volume of space is known as 3-D, which is known as Euclidean geometry. Then, when time becomes a reality, the universe begins. However, since the energy of this universe is finite, the universe must come to an end.

Newton’s initial meaning of space was rejected in the 19th century by mathematicians who found non-Euclidean geometries. Further, in 1905, Newton’s initial meaning of space was also rejected by Albert Einstein, who found that space is something relative rather than absolute. Since 1905, physicists began to seek a new universe. With no success, they tried to unify space and time. Today, the unity of space and time has been packed into a new universe called the Big Bang theory. In this theory, a new universe begins when the space and time are unified and causes a high energy ‘Big Bang’ physical particle to explode. In time, it is said that this high energy cools and exposes all things and vacuums. Unfortunately, this new universe cannot be proven or falsified.

So man has developed a major question that cannot be answered. Nicholas of Cusa warned us about discovering such questions that cannot be answered or proven. And Immanuel Kant warned us about our inability to achieve the level of pure reason, where atheists believe that all possible knowledge will be found. Leibniz knew that pure reason was an attribute only of God. So in his Monadology, Leibniz says that we can develop ‘sufficient reasons’ to increase our consciousness.

However, in the first two paragraphs of the U.S. Declaration of Independence, our founders say that the United States of America must be built as a nation under God. So the people of USA should be seeking a life under God. I reject those lawyers who say the Declaration of Independence is only an authority to go to war with England. I say that the first two paragraphs contain an authority to build a Union under God.

The people of the USA must stop and think because they must choose immediately whether they want to live with God or want to live without God. The people of no nation can live both ways because these two forms of life are like night and day. If people decide to live without God, then life after death does not exist. But if they take this path, I conclude that wars and slavery will become the only form of life that will develop as man’s greed and search for power increases.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous R. Fuller said…

    It's pretty amazing for someone who apparently was involved with so many aspects of technology like telemetry, bulletproof vests, shift from 'analog to digital'... that I can't find ANYTHING about you on wikipedia, nor can Google apparently locate any page anywhere that makes these comments.

    Could you provide references to books or articles that explicitly mention your contributions? Otherwise I am afraid your 'achievements' must be considered a figment of your vivid imagination.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Carlos Maluco said…

    You probably wish you had a PhD to put with your name to lend more weight to your assertions.

    As you now know, your proof is sorely lacking from a mathematical and scientific standpoint. If you had gotten more education in these areas, you might have saved yourself the embarrassment of some of the criticism you have received, not to mention the cost of self-publishing a book which is not selling.

    My advice is to read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins so you can see how your life has been affected by religious labeling. For a different perspective on the "proof of God" problem you have been working on, read God, the Failed Hypothesis by Victor Stenger, a true scientist.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to R. Fuller,

    I am from John Hopkins University. If you don'tt know anything about JHU, let me tell you that I retrained out-dated PhDs in mathematics before I even received a degree as an electrical engineer. I never had a job where I had to publish or purish. I was always a key person and received stock at the corporations I worked.

    I had to change my life style after I became a diabetic in the middle of my career. But this worked very good because it expanded my hard science work into the soft sciencese.

    In my life I never became out-dated. Instead I have always been ahead of my competition. Today, I am ahead of scientists and theologians in unifying theology and science. I am also ahead on the scientific proof of God.

    I would not write anything unless I am ready. This is why I wrote the book 'The First Scientific proof of God.' When blogging began, I learned that I no longer have to write books. I won't write anymore books because my website is an eternal book that can't be burned or put on a library shelf where it draws dust.

    Search Google or Yahoo under my name 'george shollenberger.' At this time, I am satisfied with what is posted because I like competition and love to teach. As time passes, your eyes will be opened widely. For instance, read the newness in my next blog on the subject of things as 'containers.'

    I expect Western science to fail. This is why I am far ahead of many scientists today.

    George

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Carlos Maluco,

    I reviewed the books of Dawkins and Stenger. I judged both books as false teachings. both Dawkins and Stenger are really out-dated..

    If you read this whole blog, you learned that an old science is reappearing as a new science in the Western world. Most of this old science was developed by many different personalities. I am adding their work to my work on this website. My stodfy of them was difficult and took 25 years. Readers are seeing the result of these studies.

    I would have liked to have a PhD in the hard sciences. But I achieved something more powerful after I developed skills in the soft sciences. I was thus able to develop a double caree in scrence.

    My double career has some advantages that other physical scientists do not have.

    Soon, I expect many Western world PhDs to become out-dated. It reminds me of the early 1970s.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home