Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Two Views of Christianity

During my life, I experienced two different kinds of Christianity, mystified and demystified. As a baby, I was baptized in a German town at a Lutheran church. Searching for Easter eggs as a child and playing a role in a Christmas play was a common activity. I eventually earned the job of counting the nickels and pennies at Sunday school. By earning this job, I was able to keep my nickel and used it to win money on pinball machines. By age fourteen, I had become a member of the church but also became a very good basketball player. By age eighteen,I was honored by the State of Pennsylvania in basketball and enlisted in the Army to become a radio technician. In Germany, I maintained radios and entertained the U.S. troops playing basketball. After my military years, I sought a higher education and became an electrical engineer.

Until I became fifty years old, Christianity and the universe were mysteries. During this period, the church was only a place where money is collected, just as the government collects taxes. Then, in 1979, I was introduced to the 15th century writings of Nicholas of Cusa. This introduction encouraged me to begin a new research project. This project became a twenty-five year study of the writings of many personalities. This study removed the mysteries of the universe and all religions. These demystifications finally led to my 2006 book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God.'

I conclude that non scientific Christians have mystified all of the scientific teachings of Jesus. These mysteries allowed Christianity to equate Jesus to the incomprehensive God where Jesus and his mother can be worshipped. This action is evil. This evilness is known by all Muslims and explain why Muslim's call Christians infidels.

The writings of St. Paul and St. John show any scientist that Jesus studied the 500 year-old writings of the Greeks. One mystified scientific teaching of Jesus is at John 14:20. By demystifying this teaching , one learns that the universe is not a container. This means that all created things and God are functionally related and thus form a single world. Unfortunately, this mystified scientific teaching has forced materialists into atheism. There is no question that Jesus was the greatest scientist who I studied.

I conclude that the growth of Christianity has misled many uneducated people throughout the world. I also conclude that the mystifications of Christianity has led to many unnecessary wars.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel this is one of the so much significant info
    for me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. However want to commentary on some normal things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is actually nice : D. Excellent process, cheers

    my web site https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw

     

Post a Comment

<< Home