Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Parables of Jesus Christ

I have completed my research on the New Testament writing of St. Matthew. His works used 28 chapters. I have now started my research on the writings of St. Mark, which has 16 chapters. I just completed chapter 4.

In Chapter 4, I made an important discovery on the subject of parables. There, I conclude that the parables, which are developed by Jesus Christ, forms a new system of thought that will improve our minds. This improvement is healing and might cure cancer patients. You can read my comments on this new system in Chapter 4 in Part B of my knol. (click)

The Muslims are thus wrong. The Christians are not infidels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home