Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, August 19, 2011

Defeating Cancer and Other Sicknesses

I lost my wife, Evelyn, to  brain cancer in 1999.  Since we were ignorant of cancer and its causes when Evelyn's cancer appeared, we accepted a radiation clinic because chemotherapy was not effective.  This radiation therapy was an error because after this therapy, we learned that only one U.S. clinic, the Burzynski Research Institute, could destroy brain tumors and low grade lymphoma.(click)

However, the Food and Drug Administration  (FDA) told us that we had to wait two months for FDA's evaluation of my wife's radiation therapy before we could go the the Burzynski clinic. When we arrived at Dr. Stanislaw  Burzynski's clinic in Houston two months later, we were told that its clinical therapy was too late for Evelyn.

On pages 260-266 of Appendix A in my 2006 book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' I include a letter to the FDA.  It asks, 'why I should not charge the FDA with murder.'

As I have often said, Congress must make criminal laws that protect 'the People' against governmental labor and white collar labor.  But I believe that my letters to the FDA led to new laws that allow cancer patients to use 'promising therapies' before FDA's evaluations are completed. But me, my four children, and eight grandchildren lost Evelyn.

Today, too many scientists have become atheists.  As atheists, they now believe that all humans beings are purely physical macchines. I say that this belief is false.  These scientists also say that a human being is a whole, which is equal to the sum of its parts. To the atheists, the parts of a human being can be counted.  However, I say that all things made by God have an infinite number of parts.  Thus, I say that the parts of any thing in the universe cannot be counted.

The substance used by the Burzynski Research Institute comes from human urine.This substance seems to be a useful thing because only a God-made substance can care for sick patients. It is clear that Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski is on the correct path of thought to cure sick patients.

When my wife was dying, I told her that I would find the cause of cancer.  I think that cancer and other sicknesses can now be defeated with God-made substances that are extracted from healthy humans.

I believe that the U.S. science and the U.S. National Institutes of Health must change.

Week Activity: http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=29484548#overview,LAST_7_DAYS
Foreign Interests: http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=29484548#audience,LAST_24_HOURS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home