Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Many Physical Scientists are Atheists and View Humans As Mechanical Things

Those many physical scientists, who have became atheists, have never proven that all things in the universe are mechanical things. Yet, the inability to find this proof explains why the problem of cancer is not being solved by the physical sciences and the physical psychologists.

In 1971, I was employed by the U.S. Department of Justice to solve the crime that rose in the late 1960s. After helping the police departments throughout the nation for over 15 years, I turned my thoughts to crime prevention in the 1990s. I found that the U.S. language is flawed and causes crime. .

After retiring, I continued my thinking and found that the life of humans has many causes and that these causes are both physical and non-physical. Today, I call these causes both physical and spiritual because these causes seem to have their origin in the Declaration of Independence and the phrase 'Laws of Nature and Nature's God.' Thus, today I say that all 'physical causes of human life ' are determined only by the Laws of Nature whereas the 'spiritual causes of human life'  are determined only by the Laws of Nature's God. The pic above shows these two different laws --- a'spiritual life' on its 'physical infrastructure.'

So, I am saying that the life of people can be governed better and better only as time passe and our knowledge of these causes grow. Life can thus become very beautiful for all people.

http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=29484548#audience,LAST_24_HOURS

http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=29484548#audience,LAST_24_HOURS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home