Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Real Modern Scientists

When Nicholas of Cusa found that God is the greatest maximum, he found that God's maximum is also minimum.  Thus, Cusa found that God is both absolute maximum and absolute minimum. But the 'both/and' words do not connect God to the finite universe. Absolute words belong only to God. Things that change become 'more' or 'less' and are known today as variables.

When Cusa found the difference between absolutes and variables, he became the first modern scientist.  Thus, Galileo's studies of varying pendulums did not make Galileo the first modern scientist, as today's scientists say.  Furthermore, Jesus Christ can be called the first ancient scientist because he spoke of varying kingdoms of heaven and defined these kingdoms as being either 'least' or 'great' in Matt. 5:19.

I believe that I am the first modern scientist who proved God's existence. This proof is recorded on p. 6 of 'The First Scientific Proof of God.'(click)  Five atheists reject my proof. The sixth reviewer, Dr. Stephen Smith of the University of California, accepted my proof. (click)  Recently, Scientific God Journal has published my proof. (SGJ Vol1, Issue 3)

Smith's review of my book is supportive. He says that my proof is philosophical.  But, he asks, 'is it a scientific proof?' He says that it can be scientific if it makes sense.  My response to Smith's question is that only humans can see and know God if they use 'godly words,' as Jesus and St. Paul suggested.

Smith's review of my book weakens the atheistic reviews of my book. Since Smith was impressed with my information on Nicholas of Cusa, I suggest that the translations of  Cusa's work by Dr. Jasper Hopkins be taught at colleges and universities. (click)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home