Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

NEWS XI, The USA Is Losing Its Democracy

Yesterday, the House of Representatives OKed a deal with President Obama.  In ten years, when I am 92 years old, this deal will have changed the USA drastically and possibly destroy the U.S. founding democracy.

With this deal President Obama seems to have added four more years to his presidency.  With these years, he and his family will now be able to travel because the Republicans and Tea Party give the rich classes a new period of no taxing. So, 90% of our people will lose again to the rich and U.S. developer will lose again to the free traders.

I have known for awhile that the Republicans and Tea Party do not understand an active God and God's Intelligent Design.  Now, I also know that President Obama and the rich classes do not understand an active God and His Intelligent Design.

Since ignorance of God is currently flowing freely in the USA these days, I will stop my NEWS and return to my new interpretations of the New Testament and to the teachings of Jesus Christ.(click) 

4 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    I recommend Reinold Niebuhr's "The Nature and Destiny of Man" for your studies.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Respond to David S. Wilkinson,

    Thanks. I heard about Niebuhr from a great black economist friend. I will consider it so I might want to compare him to my reinterpretations of the New Testament.

    George

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    Set aside some time. His work is good but he uses a wide variety of sources and there are tons of footnotes so when you refer to the text he refers to you start reading that work and it takes time to get back to the original work by Niebuhr. It's like doing a term paper which makes it fun but it is time consuming. I hope you enjoy it.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to David S. Wilkinson,

    Now you are getting me very interested. Thanks.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home