Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, September 03, 2012

20.. Christians Make a Major Error About Jesus

In yesterday's blog, I show that the teachings of Jesus are aligned to the theory that life continues after death in the universe. So, at John 14:12, Jesus says that people will do greater works after he dies and goes unto his Father.

When Jesus says that he is 'going unto his Father' after his death, Christians misinterpret these words and say that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. This Christian saying is a major error because all humans are reborn after death.  In John 14:12, the meaning of Jesus' phrase  --- 'I go unto my Father' --- can be reinterpreted and improved.

For example, I can reinterpret and improve this phrase of Jesus by saying that 'Jesus is going to God, as an indivisible humanuntil God gives him a new body by a living human Father and Mother. So, I learned that Jesus was reborn after he was murdered by the Jews and that Jesus was reborn many other times. But, we will never know that a specific person was reborn.

I can prove this reinterpretation and improvement  with the verses at John 14:19-20. In verse 19, Jesus says, "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more: but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."  Then, in verse 20, Jesus says,  "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."  These verses tell us that God and all humans are related to each other forever.

If you read my new book, 'A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God,' you will gain lots new interpretations of the teaching of Jesus.(click)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    Oh George you do continue to amuse me

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi Dave,

    You seem to be unable to understand my posts.I am not funny. These posts are based on the scientifi teachings of Jesus. One must understand science to understnd me or Jesus.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home