Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, November 18, 2012

69. A Third Person Has Agreed With My Scientific Proof of God

In 2006, my scientific proof of God was rejected by many atheistic scientists.(click)  For more than a year, on my blogging Google website(http://georgeshollenberger.blogspot.com/), these atheists tried to stop my blogging in Google.  I have been blogging for more than six years because I am defending God.

My proof of God is found in my first book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God.'  In 2009, my proof of God was accepted  by Steepen P. Smith of the University of California (Cornell PhD). (click)(click) . My scientific proof of God has also been  accepted by Scientific God Inc. and its Journal. (click)

In 2012, I made my second book, 'A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God.'  In this second book, I make lots of progress and expand greatly my scientific proof of God's existence.

Now, a third person is expressing an interest in my proof of God. This person is Lynn Baker. Yesterday, he made a comment on my August 23, 2006 blog on the subject of  'Spiritual Atoms in More Detail.' (click)  I responded to Baker favorably because he is viewing physical atoms differently and more like my spiritual atoms.  For example, he believes that physical atoms might also have spiritual contents (eg., awareness), not only physical contents.

I say that it is time for the U.S. Congress to say that Declaration of Independence (DOI) has laws.  The DOI says that God exists. My scientific work also that God exists.  Atheism must thus be removed from the USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home