Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

86. A Message to War-making Nations

If the three world theories, which I identified in yesterday's blog, are never rejected, Spirits will make wars continually on this planet and the world's military industrial complexes will enjoy the riches they seek.  However, two of the world theories have now been rejected by me. I show my rejections below. Since only one world theory now exists, peaceful nations can now be made.

I rejected the godless world theory of atheism when I published my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God' in 2006. (click) The atheists fought against my proof for over a year.  Our arguments can be studied in my Google blogs beginning in June 2006. Atheism lost their arguments with me because their minds are limited to logical thinking. My mind is metaphysical and is thus unlimited. In 2009, this book was reviewed in detail for the first time by Dr. Stephen Smith.(click) Then, in 2010, this book was added to the Journal of Scientific GOD, Inc.(click)

I also rejected the second world theory, which has a God.  Believers say that this God has a heaven.  Thus, the universe is expected to come to an end.  I rejected this second world theory when I published my second book in 2012, A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God, (click)  This book says that God has no heaven because the universe has many heavens that can be seen in the evening sky on any planet.  Thus, the universe has no end.

Unfortunately, planet earth is currently filled with war-making nations.  These war-making nations do not know that all nations can now become peace-making nations because the true world theory has now been found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home