Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, November 26, 2012

76. Each Thing is Not In Each Thing

In my blog yesterday, I said that God relates functionally to all created things,  This means that God will not be not found 'in' any created thing. Today, I also say that each created thing is functionally related to all other created things. So, I say that each created thing will not be found 'in' all other things, as St. John said at verse14:20. 

Accordingly, I can recognize two important facts: (1) that God and created things are functionally related and (2) that these functional relations define the space and time of our universe.

Gottfried Leibniz spoke about my space and time the same way when he was communicating with Samuel Clarke, the most celebrated disciple of Isaac Newton in 1715-16.  Leibniz said: I hold space to be something purely relative, like time; space being an order of co-existences as time is an order of successions. For space denotes in terms of possibility an order of things which exist at the same time, in so far as they exist together, and is not concerned with their particular ways of existing: and when we see several things together we perceive this order of things among themselves

I prove scientifically that God exists.  And,  my proof also says that only one God exists. So all nations must reject the belief that our universe was made by a Big Bang thing. Accordingly, atheism must be rejected so that the thoughts of our young children can develop great lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home