Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

72. A Message to CERN.

In yesterday's blog, I suggested that CERN turn some of its research into developing knowledge of infrastructures. Today, I want to explain my suggestion in more detail.

In my research on the theory of God, I say that God creates all indivisible things before the universe is created with divisible things. The indivisible things are immortal and the divisible things are mortal.  Thus, I say that God formed dark matter first and then formed sensual matter.  For example,  I can now say that the 'chicken' comes before its 'egg.'  And for humans, I can now say that 'mind' comes before its 'body.' So, complex functional relations exist between the content of dark matter and the content of matter. .

Since the functional relations of God can be generalized, I say, for example, that abortion is legal because a man and woman must make a body before God will give them an indivisible child. Accordingly, God controls the time and place of all children that He created.  Thus, human blood in families are similar.  But bloodlines do not exist.

If one follows the work of Galileo on bodies and their infinite number of parts, we can say that some of Galileo's bodies were used by Gottfried Leibniz to define dominant monads in his monadology.  So, a photon might be viewed as monad that is formed with (1) an indivisible thing from dark matter and with (2) a dominant infrastructure from dark matter. When two photons crash, is an indivisible thing and an infrastructure revealed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home