Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, November 22, 2012

73. Moral Babies

Last Sunday, the '60 Minutes' program of CBS- TV presented a new moral theory.(click)  This theory says that babies are born with morals. I do not agree with this theory. Let me explain my rejection.

After I proved God's existence scientifically, I studied Nichols of Cusa book, 'On Learned Ignorance.' (click)  In Book II, Ch. Cusa says,  'Therefore, God is the enfolding of all things in that all things are in Him; and He is the unfolding of all things in that He is in all things.' So I say (1) all babies are unfolded by God; (2) that these babies age and is reborn;  (3) that all reborn babies are unfolded by God; and (4) that all born and reborn babies are able to perceive.

So, when a baby is unfolded by God, the baby has no morals or immorals. But, when a baby is born or reborn, the baby perceives immediately and begins to organize signifcient perceptions.  The parents, environment, and other persons influence the baby the rest of his or her life.

Accordingly, I say that truths and morals are made only by humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home