Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, December 17, 2012

98 .The Spirits, Who Died in the Connecticut Shooting, Are Still With Us

Although the shooter in Connecticut expected to destroy himself and other humans, the shooter and the Connecticut children and teachers are still with us. In Syria and other nations, other shooters expect to destroy humans and children. But their killings are useless because every Spirit is always with God and us. Even the Jews convinced Pontus Pilate to destroy Jesus on the Cross. But Jesus is still with us. Thus, all forms of crime are useless human behaviors.

When I worked at the U.S. Department of Justice on the USA crime problem, Republicans thought that criminals are born. So, they asked us to catch  all criminals, put them in prison, and throw the key aways. So, like Syria or the Connecticut shooter, Republicans thought that they can destroy all criminals.

However, many Democrats have different beliefs.  They believe that the behavior of humans are not perfect because only God is perfect.  So, when the Democrats entered the White House, the Democrats told us to improve the behaviors of all Americans.

So, I sought improvements of human behaviors for my remaining years at Justice. I also became an independent voter.  Then, in the  1990s, I discovered that all national languages are filled with flawed meanings of symbols. After I retired, I continued my research on the behaviors of humans.  I developed two books, 'The First Scientific Proof of God' and 'A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Deign of An Active God.'  In these books, I teach people how to behave morally and scientifically. 

With both books, I can say that all Spirits are always with us and God.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home