Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

99. U.S. Shootings Can't Be Prevented By Laws Because the U.S. Government Violates Its Own Laws

In the USA, government has never prevented a shooting, like the Connecticut shooting, because government violates its own laws. Thus, we must now ask, 'How does a government violate its own laws?'  The answer is very clear in all nations because, in the USA, agencies of the President must interpret the meanings of the symbols that Congress used to make laws. Since the meaning of symbols can never become perfect, agencies can develop hidden problems for all nations.

In a letter to my Senator on the laws in the Declaration of Independence (DOI), Senator Rockefeller said that the DOI has no laws. But, I say that the first two paragraphs of the DOI have many laws. For instance, I say that the DOI and Constitution (1) are one; (2) are functionally related; (3) distinguishes our Society from our Government; (4) separates our private sector from our public sector; and (5) uses the social contract theory of John Locke. So Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court, of the USA, can produce hidden problems.

I experienced a hidden problem called cancer. I found it after I lost my wife to cancer in 1999. To investigate this problem, I made an email inquiry to the mental unit of the National Institutes of Health. I rejected the regular use of mechanisms by doctors and the mental unit because all Spirits of God come together and form wholes that have an infinite number of parts that can never be known completely. In my email, I sought information on NIH's 'theory of mechanism.'  I never received a response.  However, I cannot find any mechanisms in the 'living' things that God made.

I conclude that cancer problems cannot be solved with mechanisms. I say that God also made Little Gods that are able to become godly with great thoughts and symbols until the U.S. government becomes a government under God and atheism fades away.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    George, what is your definition of a mechanism? Given the traditional definition the human body is the greatest mechanism ever created. The study of kinesiology is devoted to how the body operates in a mechanical way. The study of kinesics is all about how we communicate through the mechanisms of the body.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi David,

    The mechanism is something mechanical that is man-made and is proven by a physical scientist. The physical scientist also says that the mechanical thing has a countable number of parts and that the mechanical thing is a whole that is equal the sum of its parts.

    When I think of things made by God, I say that the thing has an infinite number of parts and are not countable. Galileo said that God's created things have an infinite number of infinitesimal parts. This is how Leibniz developed the calculus.

    George

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    George what you are saying treads dangerously close to advocating a theocracy and your Little Gods statement is almost word for word what the Satanic bible states. With contradictions like these it is hard for people to give your ideas a great deal of creedence.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi David,

    In my posting today, I am showing how to rise above logic and the science of the colleges and universities. My Little God's do not seek the knowledge of God. They can never achieve God's knowledge, as the Mormons say about Jesus. Jesus never made is. He was very honest on his science.

    The real God is perfect. Our symbolic languages can't get therer languages We can't there. We are always reaching higher and higher. This is whi I say that the universe has no end.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home