Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

170.2 Correcting the U.S. Government Immediately.

When I studied the Declaration of Independence(DOI) and Second Constitutional Congress, I  concluded that they function as a whole with two parts, Society and Government. This whole and its parts are found in Locke's social contract theory.

Since I saw many different laws in the the first two paragraphs of the DOI, I wrote Senator Rockefeller about the laws I saw. His response is seen in in the statement below.

'While The Declaration of Indeperdence is not considered law, in the same sense that the Constitution is considered law, throughoutt our nation's history, it has been looked upon by the Supreme Court in order to frame the historical context of legal and constitutional issues '

Rockefeller's statement and the Supreme Court  have destroyed Locke's social contract theory and the togetherness of the DOI. So, the people of the USA must act fast to  fix this awful political problem..
 

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Having read this I believed it was very informative.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... work at home online jobs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home