Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, March 10, 2013

183. A Summary of My New Research

In 9000 B.C., the Little Gods added qualities to the quantitative tokens.  The additions of  these qualities increased trading and developed competition. This trading and competition continued into the 21st century.In the 21st century, many Little Gods still held the belief that they had only one life in the universe, but has a second life if God puts them in Heaven. Today, some Little Gods are rejecting this belief. But this rejection has not offered an alternative belief.  So, these Little Gods have turned into atheism.

However,,I developed an alternative to this ancient belief.  First ,I proved that God exists. (click)  This proof was accepted recently by Scientific God Inc. (click)  Based on my proof, some Little Gods began to turn away from atheism. But after six more years of research, I went beyond God's existence and developed knowledge of God and the universe. This new information is presented in my second book, 'A New and Modern  Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God.' (click) Today, I can say that all Little Gods will live forever in the universe.  And, they will be cared for by an active God forever.

Today, the PARADE magazine says 'What People Earn.' These earnings represent today's deductive economy. Isn't is time to change the USA and other nations by installing the inductive economy, which  I discuss in my recent blogs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home