Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, June 20, 2013

236.47 A Little God Finds Some Laws of God and Some Law of All Little Gods

As a Little God, I found that God is and that God was making an infinite number of indivisible and immortal things. I also found that God was functional relating all of these things in order to form a universe with a finite number of divisible and mortal bodies. I found this work of God, after I looked at the evening sky and saw many bright divisible stars and a dark sky. I also saw this work of God when I looked around myself and saw many finite divisible bodies at work.

As my work expanded beyond God, I found flaws in the development of the USA. I found (1) that the U.S. colonists accepted Locke's social contract theory but was not installed; (2) that Ben Franklin  spoke of the immortality of the human soul but would not be considered; and (3) that the U.S. Declaration of Independence (DOI) has laws. But the U.S. Congress says that the DOI has no laws.

Looking for deeper laws,  I identified two very clear U.S. scientific laws: (1) that 'one People' is a  scientific concept in any nation ad; (2) that all Men are created equal' is also a necessary scientific concept in any nation. I also identified one political law in which U.S. the States can abolish the Constitution and institute a new Government.

If any Little God wants to develop his or her mind, laws must be found. Only with laws can nations become equal.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home