Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

237.1 Making a New Religion

Since today's religions and national leaders choose not to challenge or discuss new scientific, religion, or political research work, I decided to make a new and different church for all Little Gods throughout the world.  I expect to build it with my Google blogs and my books, 'The First Scientific Proof of God' and  'A New and Modern Holy Bible.'

I believe that this new church is necessary because the Jewish temples, the Christian churches, the Islam mosques, etc. (1) have become outdated, (2) have a tendency to cause unwanted wars and economies, and (3) have no ability or desire to unite God's Little Gods.

Since planetary systems have now been found in our skies, we must now conclude that only one religion can exist in the universe that God created. So, I am founding a new church and name it --- 'Panentheistic Church of Jesus.'

Readers : (click)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home