Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

372. The History of Reviews About Scientific Books

Amazon.com and Barns & Noble are places to find scientific books. But amazon.com and Barnes & Noble are not places to obtain evaluations of new scientific books like my three scientific books --- (1) The First Scientific Proof of God, (2) A New And Modern Holy Bible, and  (3) God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe.

When The First Scientific Proof of God was available at amazon.com, six atheists reviewed this book in 2006 and gave my book one star. Not until a true PhD scientist, Stephen Smith, reviewed my book and gave my book four stars on Aug. 23, 2009. Today, my book is posted on the Scientist God Journal at Vol. 1, Issue 4. (click)  Thus, I suggest that you reject the atheists and focus your mind on God and the universe that is governed by God.

When A New And Modern Holy Bible became available at amazon.com, two people reviewed it. The first person, Ellison, gave it three stars and said that my book is 'one man's opinion.' As you can see, Ellison is not a scientist because all scientific statements about God and the universe are opinions because the universe never ends. The second person, S. Ruis, gave it one star and said that my book is a 'talk about Hubris.' He also said, 'How is it that someone can place his name upon a Bible as being the author? I could not in all seriousness read such a thing.' This person does not know that all scriptures are flawed and must be updated as time passes.

Clearly, the minds of many U.S. citizens are in trouble. Only Smith's review of my books are useful. But my third book will 'rock-the-boat' when it becomes available at amazon. com and Barnes & Noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home