Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, May 08, 2014

449. God and Science Were Born In the Mind of Jesus

My research says that the field of science and its truths were hidden for three thousands years by dictators, scriptures, and the field of religion. Science was not wanted by religions because religious leaders were saying that scriptures are inspired by God. Today, we know that our national languages and written scriptures are imperfect

When modern science appeared in the 17th century, religions fought against science. For example, Christians imprisoned Galileo for his belief that Earth is not at the center of the universe.  Christianity apologized only in 1992.

I studied the Life of Jesus in my only year at Gettysburg College before I went to Johns Hopkins University.  When I studied the New Testament and the teachings of Jesus after I retired from the U.S. Department of Justice, I was amazed at the number of scientific teachings that Jesus taught to his disciples, which were students and were not scientists. As a scientist, I conclude that Jesus knew that he was not the Son of God because he knew that God is One, which has no parts. So, I say that a Trinitarian God is not possible. Since many teachings of Jesus are scientific, I concluded that Jesus lived in Greece for a long time and became a Platonist. Since a Platonist must become a lover of philosophy, I say that Jesus had to work hard to extract sciences from the philosophy he learned before he could go home to teach his Jewish culture.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home