Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, August 17, 2014

512. My Rejection of the Christian Nicene Creed

My last blog, 511, is very important because all humans and all nations must become equal eventually. If the humans and nations become equal, I believe that some humans will begin to work on the space program and learn about the many little universes that God created. Thus, in order to make humans and nations equal, I say that Christians must terminate the Nicene Creed. (click)

The Nicene Creed is only a new theory that rejects the monotheism of Abraham. Abraham's monotheism means that God is One, cannot be divided, and has no parts. The Nicene Creed rejects Abraham's monotheism. This Trinitarian God means that God is Two, can be divided, and has parts.

In 1981, I began research on the universe and its origin. I read many books. In 2006, I started to make books for people who would read my research effort. In my first book, I concluded scientifically that God exists and is the origin of the universe. Then, in 2012 and 2014, I concluded that God creates all things in the universe with souls and co-existent opposing concepts. I also concluded that every human lives forever with immortal souls and receive a new body in each life. In 2012, I concluded that Jesus was a great thinking human. But, I concluded that Jesus is a human and could not be the Son of God and was not resurrected, as the Nicene Creed requires.

So, I reject the Nicene Creed. If this creed is rejected, I believe that all humans and all nations will become equal and all wars will stop.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home