Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

695. The Rejection of World Communism

In 1947, when the Cold War was developing, I graduated from high school, joined the Army, and went to Germany. Soon, U.S. people and many workers in the field of Hollywood would be charged with communism, primarily by Senator Joseph McCarthy (1908-1957). To destroy communism, the USA went into wars against Korea, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.

Soon after WWII, Russia decided to develop communism, It would becomes a socio-economic nation that is based on the materialism of Karl Marx. This materialism was based on the rejection of the thing-in-itself by Karl Marx. (click)  Marx says that the essence of things cannot be known. So, he said that all things are only for us. This statement means hat God does not exist. After WWII, many U.S. and world physical scientists and atheists became materialists. They conclude that the universe will come to an end.

However, in 2006, I prove that God actually exists. I say this statement in my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God. To prove God, I accept Plato's writings in his Sophist at 257b. There, Plato says, When we speak of ‘that which is not,’ it seems that we do not mean something contrary to what exists but only something that is different. In this short statement, Plato limits the logic used by of Aristotle. When I viewed things as differences, I found God because a greater different thing cannot be compared with any finite things. which we see in the evening sky. Thus, an incomparable different thing must be coming from a highest thing, which is a not-not-finite thing. (Note. The meaning of the word infinite is not-finite.)  Since all infinite things are in God, God is one and infinite and cannot be exhausted. So, the universe has no end. My first book was challenged mostly by atheists and non-scientists until my proof of God was accepted by Stephen P. Smith., Ph.D.

I develop other co-existent things in my second book, A New And Modern Holy Bible. Examples of co-existents are finite and infinite, one and many, equality and inequality, union and relations, indivisible and divisible, permanence and change, and independence and dependence. Thus, God creates many different co-existent things. In my second book, I say that finite things cannot become infinite things. Only God is infinite. Thus, I say that Jesus Christ is not God. But Jesus developed many great scientific and moral theories. So, I say that many 'Big Thinkers' exist.

In my third book, God and His Coexistent Relations to The Universe, I reject deism, theism, and atheism and expand the development of panentheism. (click) Thus, I reject communism because the theory of Marx on a thing-in-itself was incorrect.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home