Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, December 12, 2014

709. The Attributes of God and Their Coexistents In the Universe

Yesterday, at James 1:17 of the New Testament, I learned that every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Based on this verse by James, I say that good gifts cannot be communicated to us with words or statements by God.

In my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), I identify the problem of God and man communications and identify three ways that God and man communicate. I conclude that only 'information' brings God and man closer and closer. Here again, I say that God and the universe is continuous and has no end

Thus, the good and perfect gifts from the Father of lights are never variables. All lights from God are different attributes from the same God. All of God's different attributes relate and coexist with all of the created things that God has made, is making, or will make in the universe

I conclude that either/or logic is small compared to the opposing co-existents that reveal God and His universe.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home