Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, December 05, 2014

704. Correcting Christianity

Sorry, I also have holidays and had to study in more detail the Trinitarian God vs. One God. To continue my thoughts on God, I say that I became a member of the Lutheran Church when I was young. My interest in Jesus increased when I began to work on the U.S. crime problem at the U.S. Department of Justice in the National Institute of Justice. When I retired, I became very interested in the scientific and moral teachings of Jesus at Chapter 24 of Matthew and the verse at Matt. 5:19. On these teachings, I concluded that God and the universe had no beginning and has no end, that I have an immortal soul, and that I will be reborn after each death.

In my studies of the history of Christianity, I concluded that the heresies of Irenaeus are troublesome because they destroy Gnosticism (click) and destroys the important fields of philosophy, metaphysics, culture, and knowledge. Based on Irenaeus heresies, the Nicene Creed and the Trinitarian God were developed in the 4th century (325 A.D.) and divided Christianity into a Western and Eastern religion. But in the 4th and 5th century the Roman Empire began to fall. In the East, Justinian I closed the Platonic Academy in 529 A.D. and imposed the early Roman language known as Latin. But the West, from the 9th to 17th century, imposed scholasticism under Augustine and Aristotle.(click) However. in the 14th century the Renaissance came (click) and the concept 'infinite' could not be defined by any scholastics, such as Thomas Aquinas. (click) Thus, the Nicene Creed was in trouble for fifteen (too many) centuries.

However, in 1442, Nicholas of Cusa says that an 'infinite' thing cannot be known because the knowledge of it escapes all comparative relations. (click)  In my first book, I prove scientifically that God is (or exists), is one, and is infinite. However, Cusa says that God is unknown but that our desires are not in vain because we can attain knowledge of our ignorance. I agree with Cusa but say that our ignorance can grow only when we learn that an infinite God is contracted to all finite things in the universe. In general, I say that the symbol 'contracted' means an agreement of work between God and all humans.(click) So, if all humans work properly, we will learn our ignorance. Thus,  falsities are the path to truths.

In Chapter Two of his book, Cusa deals with the maximum of our learned ignorance. He says that maximum cannot be anything greater. But, he also says that fullness befits what is one and that oneness, which is also being, coincides with the maximum. Thus, all believers will agree that the maximum and its oneness define God. But Cusa says that the universe also has a maximum that comes to an end because the universe has a most greatly and most perfectly goal. Cusa  says that this goal is achieved by Jesus. I disagree with Cusa because I disagree with the Nicene Creed. An example is as follows: Take a yardstick into your hand and divide its parts into smaller and smaller halves. The last half of the yardstick never comes. So, goals are never achieved. For the same reason, the universe has no end. But I can also say that the infinite number of the attributes of God can never become known by us. So, life in our universe can never be completed.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home