Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, December 15, 2014

711. All Nationa Must Become Godly

In the writings of James in the New Testament, I found a new co-existent pair of opposites that relate God and the universe contractedly.(clivk)  This pair of opposites is --- invariable and variable. Invariable is an attribute of God and variable is an attribute of all things in the universe.

In my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God, I had found the very first co-existent pair of opposites that related God and the universe contractedly. This first pair of opposites is --- infinite and finite. Infinite is an attribute of God and finite is an attribute of all things in the universe.

I found the first pair of opposites after I learned that Plato corrected the meaning of the word 'not' in his Sophist dialogue. At 257b Plato says, When we speak of ‘that which is not,’ it seems that we do not mean something contrary to what exists but only something that is different. With Plato's correction, I prove that God is not-not-finite or not-infinite. When I published my first book, atheists, physical scientists, logicians, religions, and many other people challenged my proof of God. Eventually, these challenges stopped after a highly respected philosopher reviewed and agreed with my proof of God. My proof of God is now found in the Scientific God Journal, Volume 1 Issue 4, June 2010.(click)

In my second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible, I found six more co-existents of God and the universe. But, in my third book, God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe, I began to inform all nations that my new proof of God says that all nations are ungodly.  Nations are ungodly because humans are reborn by God after they die and are reborn in any nation. So, I have been informing nations that they must become equal. If nations do not become equal, I say that wars. terrorism, and crime will grow and become normal in all nations.

Thus, all nations must act together in order to become godly The alternative is terrible lives for all spirits...

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home