Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

820.How Did God Make Humans Similar To Himself

The Collected Dialogues of Plato contain basic thoughts against the developing language of powerful leaders in Greece. These leaders sought the control of the minds of humans. One of the contents is Parmenides.(click) This dialogue defines the meaning of the word 'one.' Without any other word, the 'one' has no parts. However, if 'one' is a being, we must say that 'one is' two different things and that one is a whole with parts.

So, after I studied Plato's Parmenides and the books of many other great thinkers, I decided to write my first book in 2006. For this book, I thought about the evening sky and concluded that onlyfinite things exists in the sky. Quickly, I concluded that only finite things exist in the sky and were originated by an infinite God. In his Parmenides dialogue, Plato says that this God is one, is a being, and is a whole with all parts. After The First Scientific Prove of God, in 2006, I continued my research program on the universe. On the universe, I made two more books and might produce a fourth book because God's parts cannot be exhausted. So, I conclude that the universe will never be completed.

Since the universe continues forever, I have become interested in the immortality of souls. Ben Franklin spoke of these souls in his Autobiography on March 7, 1790, before he died on April 17.(click) I conclude that God creates human souls when human life of Men and Women become possible on planets. In my second book, I say that the life of Men and Woman and the creation of children became a reality 4.4 million years ago. Since I prove that God creates chickens before chicken eggs exist, I say that God crates human souls exist before any human bodies exist.

Thus, I say that all human souls are images of God's one. So, a soul is one, is a being, is related to a human body, and becomes a whole human with necessary human parts. Since the human souls are images of God's one, the human souls always maintain many potential acts for the body it receives. Since human bodies die when the human soul become unrelated to its human body and becomes related to a new human body. Since a soul is reborn in a Man and Woman anywhere, the reduction of the potential acts of human souls with riches are ungodly. Further, souls create small families but do not create cultures or totem pole histories. So, rich family developments and inheritances  are ungodly.

All nations must terminate competitions so that all humans act as God acts

My books below about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home