Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, September 13, 2015

835. More Information On: Cancer Can Be Eliminated

After my wife, Evelyn, died in 1999 as a result of cancer in her brain, I studied cancer therapies and concluded that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is not searching for cancer therapies correctly. My concern about these incorrect therapies is that U.S. capitalists earn more money only when cancer patients increase in number.

So, I wrote a letter to Senator Barbara Mikulski and suggested that most cancer therapies are ineffective and that other promising therapies must be developed. She responded by forcing FDA to develop new promising therapies.

In 2006, I wrote my firsts book on The First Scientific Proof of God. This proof said that God creates an infinite number of souls and uses them to form a universe. I continued my research and my mind wrote two more books. At this time, my three books are saying:

(1) that only God, the souls, and the universe exist;
(2) that God is one thing and is infinite and is also maximum and minimum;
(3) that souls are things and are different, numbered, and harmonious, and
(4) that the universe is growing continuously. Thus , I reject the theory of religions, who say that humans have only one life in a heaven of God.

Thus, I say that God and all souls exist forever. Based on this saying, this means a soul can receive a body by God and that a soul can disconnect itself from its body by God when its body has become dysfunctional. Thus, my wife, Evelyn, died because God disconnected her from her dysfunctional body.This week, my dog, Chaton, was dying. So, Lillian and I removed Chaton's soul from his dysfunctional body.

My current research is saying that the FDA and the National Institute of Health (NIH) are not solving cancer problems because they do not seem to understand humans, animals, and plants and the God, the souls, and the universe. They also do not seem to understand soul-body relations and how a soul-body relation can develop wrongly. I conclude that cancer is coming from flaws in the development of soul-body relations. I say that FDA and NIH will not solve cancer problems without the study of soul-body relations.

If you do not believe in souls, I suggest that you look at the autobiography of Ben Franklin on page 322 and the Monadology on Gottfried Leibniz. That animals are mortal, I say that NIIH will never solve cancer.

My books below about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home